Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Back to School & Social Media Milestone Celebration!

Well, I have hit quite a few milestones recently on many of my online sites. 

On Twitter, I have officially hit 1,000+ followers! Thank you! 

On Facebook, my page now has close to 400 followers! Thank you! 

This blog has officially hit 100 followers! Thank you! 

I have also sold over 700 products (transactions) in my TpT Store...Thank you so much! 

I am very grateful to all of you and am excited for what the future may bring. 

To celebrate, and to help with back to school, I am holding a giveaway from August 8-14! You can win the following: 

Angry Birds in the Computer Lab

Dr. Seuss Integrated Activities for the Elementary Computer Lab

Plus...any 2 products from my TpT Store! 

Good luck to you all and THANK YOU again! 

Please enter here: 





No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...